About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm 40 something and live in Ottawa with my husband. We're from the UK and just spent the last year or so living in Hong Kong. Three very different countries. Right now I'm not sure how this Blog is going to evolve. All I know is that I have missed blogging from my Asia days, so I'm back. My other 2 blogs have felt like they had a distinct purpose, this one feels a bit different. It feels a bit like a blank canvas on which to start writing and just see what evolves, what transpires. This blog is a bit of a magical mystery tour for me. I want to go somewhere but I'm not entirely sure where just yet but perhaps the only way to find out where I want to go is to start moving. In any direction. And see where I end up.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 22

A fairly average day with not much to report. The basement is coming along nicely, I managed to focus enough to get some of my assignment done and today I was in the mood to up the pace a little on my yoga practice. It must be time...energy levels are on their way up again, which is good and necessary for this week as I'm going to be busy and need all the focus and concentration I can muster for my studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment